Saturday, May 29, 2010

hey

Hey guys lots has been going on!   The internet at my house got turned off for a bit because of some circumstances.Its actually a good thing and we*re working on getting my wireless card working, but as of right now im using joes moms laptop. :) Ill be able to post, but not as often. Even though lately Ive been hardly been posting (sorry).
Ive been working and running. Thats my life.  And now joe is being more active and wanting to hang out so I hardly have moments to myself! <3 but thats okay, Im very very happy and am excited to see what happens this summer. This might actually be the first summer I enjoy in a looonngg time.

Work is going like shit though.  We have a new assistant manager who has been in the company for 2 months and thinks she knows everything. But anyhow...ill talk to you all later... so much to vent about !!!
toodles

2 comments:

  1. Good luck putting up with work. I hate new people who feel like they run the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the summer has been going well for you!

    ReplyDelete