Tuesday, February 23, 2010

3am...

Its currently 11:00 pm and I work at 4am tomorrow. My laundry is currently in the washer, my brain fried, and my eyeballs sting.

I have a test tomorrow, right after my 4am shift.  I just finished studying for my test; although, I just crammed all of that in about 2 hours so I'm not feeling too eccentric about it all.

I am feeling good about pumping out 10 pages of writing today though. Oh, and I got my test results back for my History and I got 101/100 :) Yay for getting the extra credit question right.
Honestly, I think people are shitting me, I don't know how I am maintaining these grades.  As you are now a witness to, I hardly study.  Maybe I just pay good attention in class? I have no idea. Anyways, because Ive been holding such outstanding grades (at a community college; can I get a big LOL) they have cordially invited me to be a part of some Kappa club. :) Oh I only have to pay a one time fee of $65.00. What happens if my grades start slipping? Do I get kicked out? What about my $65.00, do I get reimbursed?
Exactly....I don't know.

Okay, I must go get some sleep before I keep ranting on about nothing (although it can be a bit comical at times)..
Night.
P.s. Wish me luck on my Archaeoastronomy test tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment