Sunday, February 14, 2010

Thats Life..

Good ole Frank Sinatra is rolling around my head right now..

I am so bogged down with things to do I can barely find time to breath.  And lately Ive come to the horrid revelation that I am getting fat. I suddenly have a new appreciation for the size 7, unlike when I was 13 I used to think 7 was for fat people....now I'm thinking 7 looks skinny and very very appealing.  So I'm cutting out junk food and I want to throw in exercise, but I'm lacking energy and time.  It will happen though, Ive hit my bottom with weight I'm only going down from here.

I wrote several pages the other day (towards my novel) I actually am really enthralling myself in this new world/story. Hopefully, I can keep myself entertained long enough to finish it.  That was my goal with turning on the computer..I was going to type out the 7 pages I hand wrote.  And by the way, yes, I hand write my work. Why? I wish I knew, it would save me so much time if I could just sit up here and type it all out immediately, but my brain works in mysterious ways.  My creative juices flow to much more evenly if I write it out, I can get like 7 pages done in an house, but ask me to sit and type it out (before writing it) and Ill sit there for an hour with a sentence, then give up because it sucks.
Haha, oh well.
So now I have to type/edit my words.

I also have to be at work in 2 hours. Hopefully, I don't get murdered by the angry homeless person I keep kicking out of our store.  Hes been there everyday so far and everyday I tell him to leave.  He puts his grubby feet on our couches and throws his shit around and then when I tell him to leave yells at all of the employees and calls us Bitches etc. lol  Anyhow, on top of crazy people, I am working on getting myself promoted. Which is definitely going to happen, just not in the time frame of my dreams.  I guess July is where they are looking.
But I have a meeting with one of my head manager at the beginning of March. I was told I need to be more professional in the way I speak. So I'm a little nervous about this meeting.  But regardless, I will speak eloquently and impress her. (I hope)  Ive already put together a whole binder of projects Ive been working on and today I should be adding a couple more projects on to my plate.  I'm controlling the whole ordering of our store right now, trying to up the customer scores we receive every month, training someone to take my place, taking control of food ordering (going to work on that today), and learn from back to front how coffee is made, where it comes from, how, etc etc...
Ive already memorized quite a lot of facts about how, now I'm working on the purchasing and the different type of blends we have.
I'm pretty sure if all of that doesn't impress someone and they are still focused on me being *young* Ill kick their ass.
Yes, I'm young, but hell I could run a fricken store better than half of the managers we have. I actually had a dream last night that my old store manager saw all I was doing and said *We*re going to have to promote you one level higher!* lol

Wow, I have ranted a lot. Theres still so much more, I havent even touched on school right now, but I will have to save that for later.. I should be typing out my pages or studying anyways.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i'm new to your blog but after the first post i read we have too much in common for me not to follow you!! Frank Sinatra...totaly reached max weight, numbers only going to go DOWN from now...writing out everything you write by hand! I thought i was one of the only nutty ones who does that...guess i've found another ;) looking foward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete