Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Inspiration..

So I checked my blog (which I have sadly been neglecting) and found out I have my first follower! I am so excited. :)  *Thanks for Following me you just made my day!*

Okay, so today started off great.  I finally was scheduled for a non-school day off and I was so excited. My plan was to do absolutely nothing and just write all day. 
Well last night was dads birthday and i forgot to go to breakfast with him last week, so i told him id go this morning. Oh well, just breakfast right? Thats still fun...So I went to breakfast.  I came home and was o so tired, so i said *I can just sleep!* So I slept for the next 4 hours...soon I realized my day was trying to get away so I got up.. I got up and brainstormed. Wrote some stuff out, typed out an official page.  Then got writers block. So I step away and text my boyfriend to bring me a smoothie home and I have a voicemail.
Oh, shit. Its work.
Yupp, I got called into work.  There are about 5 other people I can think of off the top of my head, why do I have to be called? Why couldnt my store manager have said *oh hey, sarah always picks up shifts she hasnt had one day off this week, ill just work a little longer -dont call her !*
Of course not, we re living in reality sweetheart -not my head.  Anyways, I felt really guilty for saying I couldnt cover it, because yes I told my parents I might come up to their house tonight (my cousins in town). But the reality of the situation is I totally was going to go up there for like 5 minutes and then leave. So I called back and being the nice, walking mat, that I am...I agreed to come in for an hour or so to help cover breaks. So an hour, thats not bad at all... so why do I still feel so pissed?
I really have all the reasons in the world to be happy right now and I find myself laying in bed moping because an hour of my relaxing day gets stolen away from me.

Im also kind of kicking myself in the head for eating so horribly today... oh well! Its just one day! Tomorrow will be better and Ill even go exercise.

If you haven't caught on this is really just me telling myself to stop being an emotional little baby.

On the up and up, I almost paid off all my bills, Im saving up money for a back packing trip through Europe and I officially have a great storyline and outline for my first novel.  (Now I just have to write it, which I am beginning to realize is the harder part...)

So im going back to writing before I go to work.....and you know what Im going to smile, because life just isnt that bad and I need to get over myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment