Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blah Blah Blah

Three days off in a row!! Starting tomorrow... I cant wait. Although 2 out of 3 are spent at school soooo -.- Oh well.
At least I get to sleep in, thats all that really matters anyways.

Its 3:10am right now. I woke up a bit earlier then need be for my morning shift this morning SO honoring my blogging vow I decided to update real quick.

Life sucks. When you start getting one part of your life organized something comes up and just fucks something else up. Ive been doing good at work, school and even exercising and then fricken drama has to happen. (not even worth fighting for drama) thats the worst. When the argument is just sooo not even worth your time. So my plan is to just apologize (even though I still think Im in the right) and just get this out of my life, because I dont need it and it just adds to my stress.

I have Shin Splints.... very painful and the way Im dealing with them isnt very smart, but I cant lose my momentum so Im just going to keep on running through the pain of sharp daggers stabbing my shin bones.

I dont have anything philosophical to say Im sorry and this post is very mundane and boring, but its all I can do at 3am...Sorry!!!! Im off to work now, peace out hommies.. Ill get around to reading blogs today and responding (I promise) if that means anything.

GyPSy

1 comment:

  1. WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA
    If you have shin splints you need to stop running ASAP. Like no joke. Take it easy. Running so much is probably what caused it in the first place. It's going to take a while to heal and until it does you should put as little pressure as possible on your legs. Just slap some cold compresses on your shins, pop a few Ibuprofen and wait until you can run without feeling the little daggers.
    I'm glad you get to sleep in, though, and I'm sorry about the drama :(
    I hope you start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete