Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The New Scheme of Things!

Starting tomorrow I will be starting my new blogging scheme which will go as follows:
Monday =Mundane Mondays (World Topics)

Tuesday = Time Travel Tuesdays (History Topics)

Wednesday = Workout Wednesdays (Workout Topics)

Thursday = Theater Thursday (Movie Topics)

Friday = Fiction Fridays (Book Topics)

Saturday = Superficial Saturdays (Random Topics)

Sunday = Slumbering Sundays (Dream Topics)

Hopefully, this will help me stay more organized and involved. I am really excited about it and I picked topics that I know I can keep generating material for, easily.  So we*ll see how this goes and I may tweak the days as I go.  

Anyhow, thats all for tonight. I just wanted to redo my blog and get myself involved with everything again. Talking about my life constantly bores me and most of the time the things I think about and inspire me to write all stem from the ideas and topics I will be sharing soon!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that I've been missing out on your life for so long and that JON HASN'T EVEN HAD THE DECENCY TO TELL ME!! And I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SAW JOHNNY DEPP! When I was on Maui, I knew he was in Oahu but I didn't think it was RIGHT IN YOUR TOWN!! I'm so super jealous.
    It's good to know that you're back, even if you haven't really gone anywhere in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, don't blame me!
    LOL I like the scheme, I just hope you don't get overworked!

    ReplyDelete