Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mouse In The House...

It is true. There is a mouse in our house. Maybe even several....blah. It bit joes toe last night when he was on the computer and scared the shit out of us. I was standing on the bed cowering and joe was running around the room trying to find it...It was so funny. (Might i just say I was only cowering because I had just been woken up and I wasnt sure what was going on!)

Anyhow, Ive been writing a lot. I wont admit this to anybody yet, but I have come up with a new story.  This once I feel is coming to me little by little, every time I write I find something new and interesting about it. Its a really great feeling, because all my other stories I try so hard to make outlines etc, but it never feels right so I end up giving up.  This time Im just going to write. I already have the conflict, the back story and some what of an ending.  I know how I want it to end, but Im just not sure how it will happen yet, I have a feeling it will just come to me while Im writing it and it will feel right. 

I work soon, so I must get going.
Toodles,
Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment