Friday, June 18, 2010

SLUT

 * I LOL at sluts* nough said.



Anyhow, moving on the important things... such as the movies!! :D I went to see Get Him To The Greek last night. Fricken funny as hell.  Just so you know.  Toy Story 3 comes out today and although for some reason Toy Story freaks me out....(I have no idea why) Joe REALLY wants to see it, so we might be going tonight. :O Fun fun.


I finally choreographed my hula for my brothers wedding. It didnt take very long because the song is actually quite short (hmm...maybe that had a LITTLE something to do with why I chose it...just sayn)
Im dancing to Andy Willams The Hawaiian Wedding Song. Its actually pretty (the song - not my dance) haha
I still have to tape myself dancing it so I dont forget the steps etc -.- I have problems with that for some reason. If someone, other than myself, teaches me a made up dance etc, I can totally remember, but if I make up my own everything I end up completely forgetting what I had decided upon and practiced the next time I practice. lol Granted, Im not very good at making myself practice so maybe that has something to do with it? Probably.
 Im just relieved to have that part over with - now I just need to actually practice I have like 2 weeks! July 5th is their wedding date, CRAZY. Then I will be the only child unwed.  Oh gawd. It should be awhile before I get married it seriously freaks me out a bit to think that Im totally eligible  to be engaged/married... but -.- not in that way since obviously im in a long term relationship and I dont be eligible to ANYONE - I just mean I wouldnt be considered crazy.... like people get married all the time in their 20s -.- God, does anyone else have problems with their age? Like I dont feel like Im about to be 20 at all. I use to think 20 meant like..idk being grown up. HA grown up, I still feel like im 13. It hit me though, mainly with my new promotion, that Im not really 13 anymore. Lifes coming at me fast and I dont know if I can drink it in all at once.


I need to have a conversation with Joe about some technicalities in our relationship. Mainly, plans for the future seeing as...I dont really want to be living with his family for the rest of our lives? :) Not that its bad as of right now, because right now there could be nothing better than my nice cozy living arrangement. I go to school and work full time and I dont have to pay rent. :) However in a couple years Ill be applying for internships etc and then Ill have to leave my second nest.

I apologize for rambling so much....Im just sort of thinking...in type.

On a very random note. I really want a better vocabulary/ spelling.... so um, anybody got any suggestions as to how I should go about this?  Any games, websites, books etc that you can recommend?


Thats all for now.... I think....I have a lot more to say, but lets not waste anymore time....

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED GET HIM TO THE GREEK! I might be a tad bit obsessive, I definitely downloaded the Furry Walls song and the ending song...
    Can't wait to see your hula dance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For a while after I saw the first Toy Story I was a little creeped out (dolls scare me in general, but dolls that talk and move around when I'm not in the room? Terrifying!), but I learned to love the movies in time :)
    And, having seen Toy Story 3, I can confidently say it's an amazing movie.

    ReplyDelete