Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ta Da!

So I wasnt going to change my whole blog layout... (although it didnt change that much,  just the colors) I got this bright idea to invert the colors of my background and give myself a big of a change!
I like it.  Anyhow - I spent most of the morning working on the layout.
Then I worked on my interview questions. My official interview is this Friday at 9am. I cant tell you how nervous I am.  Its weird though, because I don't get nervous until I am sitting there and the first question gets asked and I seriously PANIC.  I have like a minor anxiety attack and it even happened today when my store manager went over a mock interview with me. She asks the first question and I totally freeze up.  I did better on my mock interview, but the advice she gave me was to be more confident in what I was saying. BLAH
I feel confident in doing - not in telling. I might let my district manager know that on Friday before the meeting lol.

Ive also.. started working on a new little writing project. I dont want to jinx it yet, but ill post some of it when I get far enough.
Thats all for now. I just finished working and im hyper.

2 comments:

  1. Awww I hope you don't freeze up for your interview! I'm sure you'll do fine! Just BREATHE haha.
    And I love the layout! Did you make the header yourself? It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look of the blog! Good job!

    ReplyDelete