Thursday, July 15, 2010

Clean Freak

Random Fact:   I spent all day yesterday cleaning our house for the return of the dark lord....yes Joes mom (and her boyfriend who is now about to live with us...weird)

Dreams: 
I had a dream that I had cats. Now I love cats, so this dream was awesome and to make it even better my two cats had kittens...wait for it...that could talk.  Yupp.  But some guy (Im not sure if he was supposed to be my dad or what I have got no idea) told me I couldnt have the kittens. I basically said to him, *Listen here you Mofo these kittens came from the vag of my fricken cat...so their mine!*
 -- I also had a dream about decorating cakes and almost dying falling off a cliff.



On a happier note....I didnt get any financial aid for this next school year -.- God DAMNIT.  Seriously folks? How the hell did I not qualify? I honestly think people are prejudice because Im going to be an English major.  They read my letter and their like *Wow shes smart she finished two grades in one year....4.0.....she adopts newborn babies who dont have homes.....she donates money monthly to sarah mclachlans save the animals campaign.  wow....OH SHIT SHES AN ENGLISH MAJOR? Fuck it. (burns letter) What a loser that one was.*
(They go on to read the next letter)... *Oh honey, read this one. -- *Burns the hair off of children....kills cats for fun....Science Major..DING DING DING you've just got yourself 25,000 dollars! Gratz*
I'm stuck having to take out another flipping loan. This is so stupid its community college still have I cant even afford it.  Luckily, Im getting paid salary soon, but that wont help me NOW. Since my tuition is due TOMORROW.  Blarg.
 Anyhow... I did however, being the nerd that I am, look up some of the text books I will be needing to buy.
Ive said it before and I will say it again, buying books for classes is my absolute favorite thing to do. Why? I have no idea, because the book sits there for half a year and usually doesn't even get used.  So anyways I was really interested because Im taking another literature course this year with a focus on *Monster Fiction.*
So am I right...when you hear Monster Fiction don't you automatically think of the classics? Dracula..Frankenstein. That sort of stuff?
No my book list for that class is :

Geek Love
Grendel
Melal : novel of the pacific (my teacher wrote this book, don't you think its a bit egotistical to make the students be requires to buy your own book and teach a class on it?
Survivor
Unwind

Okay so two books that look interesting Unwind and Grendel. However, they all have barely anything to do with monsters....maybe Im wrong, maybe Ill love them all (I sure hope so) needless to say I was disappointed.

Well...Im off to go watch some Harry Potter.  I had never watched all the movies before and the other day I watched all of them...except the third one lol because I thought I had actually seen that one. But by the end of the day I was so addicted and obsessed with Harry Potter I decided to go rent the third one and watch it anyways. :) ME NEED MORE HARRY POTTER. The good thing about Harry Potter is it makes me want to read and it really fires up my passion for writing my own book. So Ive been writing everyday so far.  I write longhand though so barely any of it is typed yet. I decided instead of writing and then typing what I just wrote Id keep writing longhand for a long while, because otherwise I go backwards and end up getting uninterested in my story because Im reading the same part over and over and not writing new parts.  Does that make sense? Lol okay Im outta here...

No comments:

Post a Comment