Monday, July 26, 2010

Dear Johnny



This entry is small and is an exception to my normal way of things, but my excitement cannot be contained!!!
Johnny Depp IS here on Oahu...not only is he here in Oahu...he is filming in the same town I work in!  The Black Pearl is also parked nicely in the bay in which I pass daily.  One day ill look back on this and roll my eyes at how stupid I am being right now, if I even met Mr. Depp I would have absolutely nothing to say, so whats the point of being so excited? What is this thrill I seek to see this character of a person in PERSON? I wish I knew....I only know that it is my desire, but if it happens Im sure ill be embarrassed with how the event turned out.  Its probably better to dream an event like this than to have it actually happen, since Im quite sure Johnny isnt going to see me and say *Hey there little lass you look like you're smart and witty, why don't you become my pen pal? Ive been looking for a good friend lately who I can share my hardships with.*
hahahahahaha
on that note Im going to go.....

1 comment:

  1. Don't sell yourself short! Go hunt him down and see what happens!

    ReplyDelete