Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pastry Shop


Yupp thats me.
Lots ...lots....lots....LOTS has been going on.
For the past 2 ? 3? weeks Ive been running around working, doing errands and fitting in family pictures/events. Its been hectic, to say the least. As you can see from my picture...Ive lost my noggin a bit. Im glad to inform you that slowly, but surely my noggin is coming back mama.

My brothers wedding went well:

( For the record - I made that tiny cake on top and helped ice some of those cupcakes. :D )
I also did a hula dance for my brother (which went well except for the almost de-dressing myself and having a seizure on stage while dancing) pictures to come of that  (I think) my sister took all the pictures so Im waiting for her to upload more.
I was also in charge of the playlist at their wedding which was good I made c.d.s since their d.j decided to just not show up..... he was in charge of their first song and luckily (THANK GOD FOR I-PHONES) i was able to download their first song on an iphone for their dance!!
Besides the wedding....
Ive been working, of course!
I am (almost officially my background check is almost finished) an assistant manager. WOOT.
My salary has even been quoted to me and I am quite happy to say that it is a great deal larger than I had anticipated.  I had prepared myself for the lowest of possibilities and didn't even think I would get this high under the best circumstances (since Im young etc) However, I am very very fortunate to already have such a great salary and am looking forward to being able to pay off that car I just bought and putting lots of money into my savings account!

Today was the first day in 2 weeks Ive had all to myself and I must say I rather enjoyed it. I watched Ace of Cakes all day and ate cake.
Saturday is Joes 21st birthday :D Ive been trying to plan something special for him and unfortunately his mother wont be here for his birthday - so it was left ENTIRELY up to me to plan something for his actual day.
So...behind his back...ive bough 21 items which tomorrow morning I am going over to my parents house (where I have them waiting because Joe is extremely nosy and he will take every opportunity he can to ruin surprises. ) to wrap.. I AM ALSO...going to be baking him a cake! Yes...I know...  I have become a cake whore.  But you know what...Ive decided I wish I were a cake decorator and Jon Id open a bakery up with you anyyy day! But ya...Im going to hide the 21 items all over our house and make him find his presents and also bake him a cake (he has no idea i am doing this) Which is going to be pretty I hope...and Im trying out a whipped cream frosting which should be yummy. Ill post pictures Saturday after the main event!!
BUT seriously. My DREAM DREAM....(get ready) would be to have a tiny pastry/cake shop that served coffee of course (since that is currently my specialty) and in my little pastry shop people could come and sit down and chill out in my awesome pastry shop that has a GIANT book shelf with tons of books and little miniature book shelves ON the tables themselves with book lamps.....

Just in case you cant picture this ...heres my blueprints!
I know...I know..Im amaazzzingg... hahaha

Okay anyhow...besides my day dreaming...Ive been...
Creating fictional stories up in my head and writing them down.  Lol, guess theres not much reality in my life, but oh well. WHO NEEDS REALITY. PSH.

God.....I want cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment