Friday, July 2, 2010

Let Them Eat Cake

Did you know Marie Antoinette never actually said the phrase, *Let them eat cake?*
It was a big rumor made up by the people because they hated her.
Nice little random fact for you guys.

Anyhow, I just finished watching 10 hours worth of Ace of Cakes.
I do wish I were a cake designer/maker. Lets just get that out right now.
Yes, I have actually thought about registering myself for cake making classes etc. and I might pursue this career if ever I am at a loss... However, I will just have to live vicariously through Ace of Cakes and Amazing Wedding Cakes. Cake Boss is just a little too obnoxious for me, sorry.
(For some reason I cannot add a picture to this post -.- )

Family.....
I love my family, I really do. So why is it...that I cant stand being with them for longer than an hour???? I don't know. Honestly, I really don't.
My brothers wedding is on Monday. Ive had a lot of stress about his wedding and I cant wait for it to be here and over with. In the midst of my promotion I got changed stores and the days I requested off got bumped down to *not priority* and the major day I needed off, my brothers wedding day, was not given to me. I was scheduled to work until an hour before my brothers wedding. I bought a really simple dress, because I was going to get my hair done and do the jewelry thing...anyhow....so I finally found someone to cover my shift, thankfully, and that stress has been put to rest. Now its just relax time! Well...not really.

I haven't been running. I was doing so good, but I stopped for like 3 days and now its turned into 3 weeks....Every day I tell myself Im going to start again and so far nadya. Fuck. Is all I have to say to all of it. I want to be fricken skinny and everyday I wake up with the intention of never eating again. Im like...k today is the day I start being anorexic and somehow I end up buying a slice of chocolate cake and eating it all???? HAHAHA Im a terrible failure. But one way or another I plan to lose this extra poundage. I will. I swear.

Joes 21st birthday is next week! Luckily, I was given off the day!!! However, I have no idea what to do for him! I bought about 10,000 balloons, streamers and banners. So I'm definitely going to decorate the house crazy kind!
Ive bought two items so far, but I want to buy a bunch of little presents, so he has lots to open....I need ideas. Hes a homebody, he likes video games and computers. Im going to make him a cake- I just decided this..I can finally test out my cakery skills. mwaha. OKAY. I Ammm..going to go plan this thing.

1 comment:

  1. I love Ace of Cakes! And I know what you mean about Cake Boss, it's a cheap Ace of Cakes knock off.
    You and I should open up a bakery together, I think we could get out own show ;)
    Oh, and sorry for the 6543 comments I just left on all your entries, I just realized I haven't commented in forever and I needed to fix that.

    ReplyDelete