Friday, July 23, 2010

A Message to the Serial Killer in my head...

Dear Arthur,
I know you are just a young 15 year old boy who loves to mutilate and kill people.  You have some sort of problem with your brain, the nice burly police officer tried to explain it to me, how seconds feel like years to you.  So when you said you would try to kill my aunt one day, you actually meant within the next couple of seconds and I was too late.  I know its hard for you to stay out of my brain, for some reason you've found a cozy little corner in there that you don't want to leave. And you've begun to slowly kill off the nice people in my head, along with a couple little children I never got a chance to meet, but I'm here to extract you, I'm here to murder you, I'm here to rip you from my pure brain and never let you come back. I'm sure you were behind those creepy goo monsters too, that took over all of Hawaii.  Well that's all about to change. When I go to sleep trying to dream of a land of unicorns, I really mean it, you got it? Good.  Okay Arthur I'm going back to bed now and you my friend must go find someone else*s mind to torture.
Farewell,
Gypsy




(Note:  Although Arthur if fictional, he really did torment my mind tonight and is the reason I am now sitting up trying not to go back to sleep. And for the record, I DO try to fall asleep with unicorns and dragons in my head, so why the hell do I get killers and goo monsters?)

1 comment:

  1. I hate when something like this gets into my head and I can't get it out. It's worse when you're in the shower lol like when you're washing your hair? Cause you feel venerable and naked and stuff so you want to look around to make sure you're safe but you can't cause if you do you'll get shampoo in your eyes. It's awful.

    ReplyDelete