Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Reformation

Ive failed to create the type of blog I intended to.  My first instinct, as Ive done with so many other blogs, is to just let this blog get lost forever in the mindless world called the internet. Ill eventually forget my password and user name and never visit this site again.  Ill find a new site and start all over.

I'm not giving up this time.  I'm not packing up shop and moving away. (Not that anybody was really worried about this anyways)
Instead I'm simply going to start blogging the way I intended to in the beginning.

What the hell does that mean?

It means Im about to go nerd on your asses. 

I started this blog as a good way for me to start writing everyday.  I wasn't writing my novel at the time and I decided writing SOMETHING everyday was better than nothing.  I didn't however, intend on making this blog a simple journal. I wanted it to be more of my tool.  My posts were supposed to be all in story format...were supposed to be completely random and at most times entirely fictional.  So this is a warning to those of you have read my blog....things are about to change......things are about to get scary, strange, scandalous and I dare say spectacular.

No comments:

Post a Comment