Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yukky

I feel disgusting.
Ive been eating so terribly and I'm really trying to stop and get myself back into my workout routine. But getting over those first anxieties of leaving the house again is what has been stopping me.
I really do feel sick though from all this shit Ive eaten.



This morning I'm also really tired (granted its only 3:20am....but still) I didn't get to bed till around 11 which was dumb on my part, but for some reason I didn't feel very tired. Ive felt so hot lately- I just looked it up its been like 72-82 which is normal its  just humid and driving me insaneeee..

After work Ive got to come home and clean the entire house. Joes mom returns from her 3 week trip with her new boyfriend who is moving in.  Needless to say the place is trashed because Joe and I are really lazy at cleaning. In my defense I DID clean twice independently when she was gone... now its time for major cleaning though. Vacuuming floors, shining counters that kind of stuff. I know Im not going to feel like it either when I get home. SIGH
Maybe today I will actually take a nap?????? Every morning I wake up at 3am and think TODAY WHEN I GET HOME FIRST THING I DO IS JUMP INTO BED... but honestly every time I get off work I go get like subway come home and veg and then lay on the couch and watch something stupid. WHat a waste of time. However I have been getting a lot of writing done in the last couple of days!!  I did a whole Harry Potter marathon the other day :) Which reminds me to return that to blockbuster... okay well i have  a lot more to say but I gotta get to work ..
laterz

1 comment:

  1. I HATE humidity. It's like walking through soup. I'm sorry you feel that way, I hope you get well soon!

    ReplyDelete