Sunday, January 17, 2010

Clean Your Shirt

Well hello there.

My brain is currently fuzzy, so excuse the nonsense that this blog has potential to turn out as.

I worked at 4am this morning and I just got off.  This used to be my everyday schedule, but since Im taking
5 classes now, it kind of interferes with the 4am-10am shifts.  Anyways, so I made my first vlog yesterday, which I posted below this entry.  It was actually quite fun and I think I shall make it a habit.

Today is cleaning day!
Our house is a little messy and Joe s (my boyfriend)  mom comes home tonight.  So cleaning time!  It shouldn't be too bad, Ive been trying to keep it relatively clean.
Tomorrow, is homework day, I have already decided!
Luckily, its also a holiday  *throws hands up in the air*

Ive made a pledge to myself that I am going to get back in shape.  I'm not in terrible condition, but I need to be a bit healthier.  I use to play soccer so that always kept me in good shape, but not only do I not have time to commit to a soccer team, my knees pop out...soo being a goalie (the position i play) is next to impossible. I have a $300.00 physical therapy bill to validate that statement.   But lets not dwell on things like that, because they make me sad... so instead! I and a few co-workers have decided to start swimming out to this little island at one of our beaches.   I'm also going to occasionally run. Its starting all of this is the hardest part!

Good news though, things look like they are moving along with my up coming promotion and this should help a lot with some money issues.   :happy face:

OKAY! I think its time to start cleaning... lets get this over with.

No comments:

Post a Comment