Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dont you miss pogs?

I got my first comment! How exciting.  :) No really, that makes me happy.

Anyhow,  I just woke up, but theres always something to say, so I shall say it.

Please tell me you also miss pogs. Right? I know! They were the coolest shit. You'd collect a million of them in your little plastic case, you'd trade with friends the purple one for the yellow one. But where did all the pogs go? Huh? Where?  I don't know... I have no clue where mine went, I'm sure I sold them at some garage sale when I was 8.  I was quite an entrepreneur when I was younger.  I sold my favorite doll house once for money and then cried about it for a week after, but hey I was 24 bucks richer...

Anyways, obviously I don't have much to say, except all the redundant nonsense of school and work.  So I will leave you with this...




You cant tell me your not a little sad inside now.

Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment