Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hyper

I am so hyper and I donttt know why!!!!

I havent done anything unusual.  0.o Im like jumping off the walls, I honestly dont remember the last
time I have ever felt like this. 

I have 20 pages of reading due tomorrow :O Im procrastinating.Hehe. Im also going to make my boyfriend
take me to a movie. Mark my words, because right now he is arguing with me that he is just trying to help me... PSHAw no, I want a movie night. You cant just sit at home when you have this much energy.

*Insert annoying noises here*

Okay, moving on.  I saw a lady with a shirt today that said * I am so blogging this*
Made me giggle.
Ummmm... I love when people talk about you like you cant hear them.  These two girls in my history  class they are obviously in love with each other and dont like other people near their air...I sat down next to one of the girls because it was where I sat last class. Well the girl next to her is fully like *OH SHE SAT RIGHT NEXT TO YOU* Snicker*  Like really? Are we five? Then this guy goes to sit in his seat from last class which is right in front of the other girl and she pulls the chair backwards and throws her bag on it.... REALLY? I wanted to be like, Grow up, jesus.  Anyhow, we had to get into small groups and of course I should have been in their group, but i wouldnt even give them the satisfaction of me looking over at them so I joined the group on the other side of me. I ended up grabbing my bag and changing seats, so I wouldnt have to listen to those selfish bitches! AnDDD I grab my bag and move one seat over and the girl says super loud *OH LOOK SHE TOOK HER BAG AND MOVED CHAIRS!* Like I was being the bitch. HAHA, anyhow. I find humor in people. 

Does anyone else people watch?  Its a nice pass time and because of my inward nature I people watch a lot.

Random I know, but its so interesting to watch people.  Funny, because I am like the farthest thing from a people person.  Crowds wig me the fuck out.  Bleh.

My Philosophy teacher spits when he talks.  True story. I moved back two rows today, because on the first day of class I noticed he likes to stand really close to the first row and he kind of likes the shout things...
So today I sat in like the fourth row, it was perfect. Luckily, I am far enough away from him where he wont spit on me.  I already have a quiz in his class on Friday and its only my third class! He wastes no time.

My Astronomy teacher, or I'm sorry my Archaeoastronomy teacher..(Which in case you don't know is the subject of Archaeology and Astronomy combined, to put it plainly )  made us write our names on popsicle sticks and now every class we are to put our popsicle stick into a coffee mug, in which she will randomly pick out during the class and make us read shit! I am mortified of public speaking. I worry about everything and I pronounce words weird sometimes too....so I'm always a little paranoid about that. But I'm super excited because tomorrows class is already going to be in the planetarium, Oh, I am such a nerd!

Gypsy

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, speaking of childish, I had a co-worker here that was "holding a seat" for her secret boyfriend...and we're all in our 30's...that was beyond childish...hehehehe

    ReplyDelete