Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pushing the Positive

My migraine will not go away.
I think Ive had this one for 3 days straight. I'm not even sure what to do anymore, excendrin isn't working anymore and that use to be my miracle pill. I long ago grew immune to tylenol and advil..

SIGH

Its 6:55...I should be reading my first history chapter, to start this semester off good and not fall behind. But I feel like procrastinating and complaining about my head.

Half of my throat is sore too, but not the sick sore. It feels like half of my throat got scraped off in some terrible accident. I'm just full of complaints this morning!  Taylor Swift is on the t.v. right now..... but I wont go there, its just too early for bashing. I want to start my day off positively !

So positive thoughts..............um.....................still thinking...................................................
.......................................................................................................................................
...........................................................um......................................................................................
.................................
ya k i got nothing.


Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment