Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Now My Head!!!

I have a major headache, which is unfortunately becoming a daily occurrence.

I am sick, sick, of hearing my English teachers sobbing.  Both English teachers I have had give us the - I was an English major and there's no careers, blah, blah, sob, blah-  Um HELLO! You are TEACHING English. I really want to oust all teachers who don't love their subject. Why would you tell other students who OBviously want to major in English that they are making a mistake, when IN fact, they are not? If you know where you are going, if you plan out what you can do with an English degree (which is a lot if your WILLING to work...) you wont get stuck teaching it!  Bleh. So frustrating. That was my rant for the day....

Ugh my head is killing me.

First, second day of classes.  :)  This semester is going to be very interesting.

Today was my day off, but I don't feel like I had it off at all.  Oh well, that's what I signed up for!

Okay well I am going to go lay down and hopefully fall asleep forever!

Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment