Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sigh

I really should be doing my homework right now.

I just sat on daily booth for about 2 hours....I feel a little pathetic right now.

Uh, so I had classes all day.  It seems like everyday I have classes (which is 5 days out of the week) I get bad migraines..lol


There is this kid in my American Lit class who looks JUST like Eric from that 70s show...no seriously, he really does. I catch him staring at me too and I feel so mean because I have to look away because I start laughing. Why do I laugh at this poor kid? Because all I can fricken think about is ERIC FROM THAT 70s
 show!!









Okay  moving on.
So I got to read the first chapter of a book that my boyfriends aunt is writing. Her editor thinks the book is going to be huge and is trying to get her on Oprah and a bunch of other talk shows. It was really good, I am super excited for her and I cant wait to read the rest.  I feel so cool being able to read stuff before anybody else, mwahaha.  A note on my own writing... I have totally been in the writing mood lately.  I started working on some stuff last night and I have a lot of new ideas.  Thats the problem with me though, I get so many ideas that sometimes  I never just sit down and  crank them out.  Sigh!

Lots of things have been happening god, I cant even make this entry cohesive at all.

uh, I really need to go work on my homework, but I had classes all day and my brain is fried. OH YES!
I remembered what I wanted to talk about...
So, I was in borders today and I bought:


 

I am very excited!
I started watching Eastwick the t.v. show, but it got canceled. LAME! But it was based off of this book, so I am beyond excited to read it. I like books better then movies and t.v. series anyways.  And apparently there is a second book too.... I think... anyhow. The second book I bought is by this author who I really enjoyed. I read her first book called the Center of Everything. So Im excited that she wrote more books. I read that first book when I was like 13 and just forgot to keep checking up with her.
Okay, now Im going because I really want to finish reading my books, but I got to do my homework first!

Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment