Monday, January 11, 2010

My Eyes!

My head is pounding! I have been sitting at this computer putting together a *blog* for way too long.

Anyhow, more important things are at hand...such as me avoiding my first homework assignments of the semester. I am taking 5 classes this semester and working full time as a barista. I have to admit, my nerdy-ness might even be getting to ME! I went out and bought 4 new note books for my classes.  I always get so excited for the first week of classes.  I get to go buy my new textbooks and flip through them...then the first day comes and I am extremely excited until I am actually walking to the classroom. I start thinking of all the things that could go wrong.  Maybe I wont be able to find the classroom? Maybe Ill walk in on the wrong class? Maybe the teacher wont have my name on their roll call?  Why, do these things bother me? I have no idea, I worry about things way too much.  But until that moment hits, I am super excited. I have to say though, I had two of my first classes today, (History 152 and Philosophy 110), and for the first time in like 2 years I didnt get a panic attack! Im guessing that it was because I was late to my first class and had no time to over analyze the situation.  Funny, how ironic this is. I was just watching Men of A Certain Age and they actually referred to this with one of the characters, pointing out that he is always late to things so he doesnt have to think about his life.  Maybe I should start being late?
Just a thought.

On another note.
I really really want a new digital camera.
I HAD a new digital camera last week....yes, sad. The other day I turn on my camera and the whole lens got cracked some how and the camera is now worthless. 150 bucks down the drain. Yay for poor college kids.
I know this is strange, but I really want to start vloging. Funny, because I would probably record one and then watch it and never build up the courage to actually post it on youtube. So maybe my broken camera was a sign from fate? I need to stick to writing, I'm not even a people person.

Okay, well I feel like this was a successful first blog! Hopefully, I will keep up with these. I feel like I have a lot to say lately. Granted a lot to say about nothing, but in any case I still have a lot on my mind!

Toodles
Gypsy

No comments:

Post a Comment