Saturday, January 16, 2010

Wedding Dresses Freak Me Out.

Ugh, is it really that time again already? I gotta wake up and go to work. Work, where people bitch and moan about their coffee not being made right or something else that you just want to slap them for.

Dream #1.

My grandmother got married..... This dream totally creeps me out.  My grandmother is the most conservative thing you could find. Re-marrying is not in her books. My grandfather died almost 9, 10 years ago now (wow its been that long?) and my grandmother loved him so much! Anyhow, so in my dream my grandmother marries my next door neighbor Jim.  Jim is this little old man who is married to this little obnoxious old lady. Well they have been family friends forever, so apparently in my dream, Jim's wife passes away...and my grandmother and Jim fall in love and decide to get married, basically so they can have sex, because like I said very conservative.
EW! Now in my dream my grandmother was like wearing her wedding dress around the house for days, this image of your grandmother in a wedding dress, just take a second and in vision it. It wigs me out.

Dream #2.
I just woke up from this dream... Apparently, me and this other girl were asked to sleep over night at Starbucks for some unknown reason and open the store at 4 like usual.  So I'm sleeping in my car and someone calls me on my phone and wakes me up, because its 4 and they are waiting at the door.  So I get up and go in and I have like 4 other people opening the store with me (usually only 2 people open the store) So its really nice... anyhow, one of the girls is setting up the pastry case and for some unknown reason there is a customer sitting in our lobby waiting for us to open. Well a tray of scones are sitting right next to this lady so she picks two scones out of the tray and throws them away, and then picks two more up and sitting them on her table. So I'm like hey What are you doing? You cant touch those you haven't paid for them. Well the lady starts yelling at me, So what? blah blah blah and I look at her and I'm like Just don't touch the scones okay? Well she sticks her hands in the tray now deliberately to piss me off and touches two more scones. So now I'm irate. So I'm  yell at her again and she touches another pastry so I whip around and yell GET OUT! GET OUT I WONT SELL TO YOU. lol in my dream this was the best feeling in the world. Uhhhh, do you know how badly I wish I could do this???  So yeah.......................................good dream, although towards the end I couldn't turn the lights on so I couldn't see what I was writing and that was annoying.

Well those are the two main dreams I remember as of right now; although, I feel a couple more coming up into my brain, but if they are really that interesting Ill write about them later.
Off to get ready for work, maybe I will get to tell someone to get out of our store today. :)

Gypsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment