Tuesday, May 25, 2010

5 minutes

I have 5 minutes to make a quick update.

Its 4am again...time to head to work.  I love and hate this early morning shift.  I even went to bed at 7 last night, but for some reason the ungodly hour of 3:30am is just too hard to wake up at.  I went running yesterday! I didnt do as well as I thought I would, but hey I didnt do my worst either.  Although, I did almost pass out from not drinking water all day. I get these insane headaches after running if I dont drink water. So Ill be drinking a couple glasses today, for sure.

AHH Time has run out.

Ill update the second Iget home from work WITH pictures. Ill just leave some keywords...

*STRESS

*WORK
*CAKE BOSS
*And a ton of other things that wont come to my mind right now..

2 comments:

  1. Drink your water! We don't want you passing out!
    Good luck at work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please DON'T pass out on us! Best of luck baby cakes!

    ReplyDelete