Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pictures

Okay, I will try and post some pictures.  I actually dont own a working camera right now.  But Im sure my boyfriends mom will let me borrow hers. I really need to go buy another camera. :P So lazy I am!

So, my day actually started at 2am....I woke up from my migraine which wouldn't leave me alone. It was really painful and I even ended up throwing up my dinner because of it. :( So I ended up not being able to go back to sleep because I had to go to work at 4am and by the time I was able to settle down it was time to get ready for work.  I was exhausted all day and couldnt wait to get home to take a nap.

I have a lot of things to get done! I have a presentation, 3 papers, and homework/studying to do. So I get home and eat a subway sandwich and plan on taking a nap before working on my school stuff...but I get sucked into the couch and forced to put together this cabinet thing that's been sitting in its box for the past two weeks. (we went to like home depo recently and bough me my own little dresser thing I was going to put together, because  I have so much clothes. So It was sitting there and my room is cleaner now, but still unorganized...so what did I do? Spent like 4 hours working on the damn cabinet and then folding my clothes and vacuuming my room.  Now of course I'm exhausted all over again and I want to just shower and go to sleep.  But I work at 4am tomorrow and Ive done this to myself...I have papers to write!! AHHHH. Meh, Ill be fine.  I think.

Okay enough procrastinating. 
Good luck on finals everyone!

2 comments:

  1. wow you really over work yourself!! although i do understand the procrastinating thing...dang why is it so easy to do everything else except what you SHOULD be doing?! good luck studying, getting up at 4am etc! i know i coudln't hack it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snap, you're lucky you have finals now. Northwestern is whack, we don't have finals until the second week of June. Ugh. Good luck with your many things to do!

    ReplyDelete