Sunday, May 9, 2010

PICTURES


Okay! So I did it, I finally posted the promised pictures! :)

First ones are of my car obviously.  It needs a car wash, but oh well.
Then we have the dress I bought for my brothers wedding and my shoes.
And finally we have the painting im working on.  Im not close to done, but this is a good idea of what I want. :)
Anyhow.  Mothers day was good, I hope you all said I love you to your mommies too. I know I did. :) I bought her flowers and a card and me and my future sister-in-law are taking my mom and grandma out to the cheesecake factory this week.
Thats me, my mom in the pink and my grandma in the blue.  We were watching a video my sister sent to say Happy Mothers Day.

Tomorrow is my first day of finals.  Bleh. Not looking forward to it, but happy to almost be done!

I think Im going to start posting pictures now that I stole back a camera from my parents house. MWahaha...

K, hope you guys had a good day, hope to hear from you all!

1 comment: