Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nonsense

So, I bought shoes tonight, that match my dress.  Im not IN LOVE with them, but I do like them.  Of course its impossible to find shoes that actually feet my gigantic feet (size 11 womens and 9-10 in mens)
Yupp, I'm big foot reincarnated.

I am so tired, so excuse my nonsensical ramblings tonight...

Woke up today at 4am, went to work.  Came home and watched *Say Yes To The Dress*. I love that show so much! I love looking at all the beautiful dresses.  Right after that show was LA Ink! Sweeet. Basically, I was a couch potato all afternoon.

I ended up going to town with Joe and we bought me a pair of shoes to go with my dress. :)
Yes...I know...still no pictures! I'm so terrible at this, promises that is.  I'm the worst procrastinator ever, so Im not mentioned photos until I have them.

Oh my god, Im so tired I cant even think straight. I must go to sleep nowwww....

2 comments:

  1. LOL your feet aren't THAT big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say Yes to the Dress is fantastic. I loveeee looking at wedding dresses *sigh*

    ReplyDelete