Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Done

I am done with finals!


I ruined my 4.0....so im pretty upset about that. I got a fricken B in Logic instead of an A and that just pisses me off.  I think I got an A in my other 3 classes though. Apparently though one B ruins everything.  I can never recover says joes mom. So..ya. fuck. Why do I have this need to be such an over achiever? Nobody even asks what your grade point average is in college.  But I have this need to compete with everyone.  I need to feel smart and like I know shit.  And then when I get a fricken B I feel like a fucking stupid loser. :( Whhhyyy?
I know..you probably want to slap me right now because I'm whining about this, but its important to me. 

Most people get this huge sense of relief when finishing finals up.  They hand in the test and suddenly this sense of accomplishment and relief washes over them. HA. Not me.  I feel a sense of sadness (only in classes I like of course, my Logic class can kiss my ass).  But my History class? HOW SAD!  All I could think when I walked out of the room today was like.. *This is so sad, its the last class Ill have with this teacher!*
AND not only do I get sad leaving my classes behind....the second I walk out of my last classes I can hardly wait for my new ones to begin!  How crazy is that?  I could jump out of my skin I'm so excited for my new English class......the teacher focuses on Fiction and hes supposed to be really great !

I am aware, Im a nerd..


Anyhow, I have to tidy up my room and downstairs before heading to work in a couple of hours. We*re having a guest come stay with us for a week or so. :)


One more thing... my computer got a virus last night :(
I was so sad...Joe restored it to a week ago and its okay now. But they want to just wipe it clean and install Windows 7...which I want, but I also dont want to have to reinstall a bunch of shit. Lol Im so lazy.

Oh AND. I have vowed to myself to lose weight before July 5th.  My sister is coming to town in a month and she is really fricken skinny. I know im going to feel like a cow next to her, so to prevent me from throwing tantrums while shes here Im going to dedicate my summer to losing weight! I decided weeks ago this would start the second finals are done.  So starting tomorrow I will be running again (regardless of the huge cut on my heel, ive decided pain is worth the beauty haha)  and also eating a whole lot less!
THIS IS MY VOW!! :D

3 comments:

  1. Haha good job with the weight loss goal! This is pretty much how am when I feel fat: "I'm so fat =[ lemme go eat a cinnabon to make myself feel better". it's horrible.
    And I'm sorry about the B. =[ I can understand. It really sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like that after classes as well. But you get new teachers, so yay! And just think, now that finals are over you can relax. Stay up late and sleep in and all that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I always feel like such a loser when people are all, "I got an A- !!!" and I quickly change the subject and stash my report card out of site where no one can find out about my horrible GPA.

    ReplyDelete