Thursday, May 13, 2010

ugh

I did good all day. I was ready to go for a nice run and then walk my run all over again to get double the exercise.  But when I got home from work Joes mom was in a cleaning frenzy and I ended up having to clean the entire house. Sweep, vacuum, steam, dust, wash, scrub... the works. So Im already exhausted from my 4am shift and im cleaning everything saying to myself *Ill run right after im done* and I meant to...but I fell asleep, sweaty and disgusting as I was. I just conked out on the bed. Long story short, I didnt go.

I want to just hit myself in the face. I want this so bad, yet getting my ass outside is so hard for me.
My plan is to go tomorrow morning before the afternoon heat drains me.  Then after my morning run Im going to hit both colleges and sell back my text books.

Anyhow, not too much to report here Im just tired and crabby from not being able to eat everything I want. :)

1 comment:

  1. Aww that's okay. You cleaned! That's good for something. <3 I've been such a bad workout buddy as well. I haven't gotten up early a single day this week. Ugh. I now have two weeks til my deadline and it doesn't look too promising =/

    ReplyDelete