Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Beatles

This week has been crazy!

I finally get a day off and for that I am extremely grateful!

Ive been working long hours and studying for my finals.  Today was my last official day of classes, now I just have to finish up the tests.

Im trying to find a dress for my brothers wedding... I also realized, today, that I need to start working on the hula I am going to be dancing at his wedding and practice it like everyday!

I ALSO, started a painting yesterday. :) Im actually really excited about it. As soon as I get my dress etc Ill post pictures of my dress, car and painting. I might just buy a camera when Im buying my dress.  Anyhow, I also have to get airline tickets to Hilo. Im supposed to go to my cousins wedding. Problem is...it is pricey. Almost 200 bucks for a flight an island that is 30 minutes away... thats insane. And Im only going for a total of like a day...thats a lot of money for a day. ( to me at least)

I bought a Beatles sticker today and put that bad boy on my car! Im so excited. I finally found a sticker I like.

It looks just like that except without the faces. :) (By the way if I havent mentioned it, I Love Love Love The Beatles and Frank Sinatra)

Ya, so right now, im just hanging out..relaxing finally!!
(I should probably be reviewing my class work though..)
My plan for today is to paint some more, start working on my hula and look online and maybe go to town to look for a dress.
AAAAAAAAAAAnyhow. Ill post more now that classes are done.  This also meansss I am going to start running again and lose some weight! Or at least harden my stomach so its not so gross to look at! hehe

1 comment:

  1. The Beatles are AMAZING. And really, must you take a plane? I know they have inter-island boats. How much are those?
    You're learning the hula? That's so cooooool. In Wailea, they have this one mall that they have hula shows every week and I love watching them when I visit.
    Can't wait to see some pictures of your painting!
    As for the stomach: leg lifts and bicycle crunches. They hurt like a bitch the day after you start, but then they get better. They work really well so far for me!

    ReplyDelete