Monday, May 17, 2010

sorry!

Sorry I have been such a terrible blogger!

Good news is, Ive been running and walking every day!  Also, I completely changed my eating habits and now Im eating really healthy and tracking it all on this website that helps me track the calories I burn etc.
Ive already lost 3 pounds. :) My goal is to lose 20ish, not sure if thats even possible, but well find out.

Im about to go see Date Night with Joes mom and her boyfriend whos visiting from Missouri.  Hes really nice and I cant wait for him to move in with us and become part of our little family unit. :)

Aside from working out etc, Ive been working. Thats about it. This summer is dedicated to getting in shape and making money. 

Im also going to be flying over to Hilo this week to go see my cousin get married! Cant wait..okay more details later gotta go!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the workout success! You have more dedication than me :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like a total bum compared to you now. Haha I've lost all will to workout. I am eating healthy though! Does that count? xP

    ReplyDelete