Friday, May 14, 2010

Im doing it

I woke up at 7am this morning and put on my running shoes!

I did a run and then a walk and then some crunches! I exercised for a total of 2 hours. :)
Lol, which I need to up by like 3 more hours ><
And Ive been eating a lot better! I eat breakfast and then a small snack then lunch, then a small snack and then dinner.

I even made myself salmon tonight! Ive never done that before (I dont cook period!)
But it was good and I am full.
Anyhow, I joined this site   www.caloriecount.about.com
Its great.  I put in what I ate that day, what activites I did and it shows you in graphs etc. how well you did.  And then it tells you aprox. how many calories you burned and how many you took in. It also lets you set your goal weight etc.
According to my site...I should reach my goal by September.  Sooooo hopefully this is true!
I am going to work my ass off, trust me.  By the time school starts again I should be thin again.

Anyhow thats basically all im doing right now.  Trying to lose weight, read more and work lots.  :)

Thats all for now. Im sorry for not being very interesting lately, blah. I really need to spend some time writing again.....

2 comments:

  1. YAYYY! I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, just reading this makes me feel out of breath!

    ReplyDelete