Friday, April 30, 2010

New Poll

Im having trouble naming my car!
There are soo many good names, from books, movies, history, music!! I didnt even add any from music!
SO, Im taking suggestions.

Anyhow, the car is great, now I just have to catch up on the neglected school work/ studying.
I, um, skipped a couple classes in my English class and it actually brought my grade down to a B, but she said if I revise my first paper (which I got an A on so....lol I don't have to do much) and if I can get another A on my last paper I can get an A in the class.  Which of course, I'm hoping for! I sabotaged myself this semester though, I must admit.  I got a little too cocky/lazy.  But thats life right? I guess I cant except to hold a 4.0 all through college although I would really like too ><

Our dog last night went missing for 8 hours -.- She is actually our uncles dog, but they are on a trip so shes over here (they live right next door).  And the gate got open for a second and she ran out and took herself on a walk.  Shes pretty old, but shes used to going on about 3 walks a day and the first walk is usually a hike. So I think our lazy lifestyle was getting to her, but 888888 hours?? How does a dog even dooo that? lol
At least shes home now. Sigh.

Okay I have class, WHICH I WILL NOT SKIP. Ive learned my lesson. -.-

Then I have the rest of the day off!! YaY

3 comments:

  1. can you post a picture of your car? i can't name something i haven't seen ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good you found the dog!

    Congrats on the car! Let's see some pictures!

    And go to class! If I have to go, you have to go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH my dog Max breaks out like that all the time! I always have a mini-panic attack over it. I'm glad your dog came back! And I think calling your car the Bell Jar would be hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete