Thursday, April 15, 2010

Alright...

Thanks guys for being so supportive about all those secrets I shared. :) I know the last couple were pretty heavy and its amazing that we all shared a common hurt, like that, in our lives.

Lets just get one thing out of the way. I am extremely introverted and about the worst friend anybody could ever have.  This doesnt mean I do not care about the people who end up getting close to me though...

I used to have two best friends. Granted both of them are extremely religious and I cant really try to get close to them now, because they don't understand why I believe what I do now.
We*re facebook friends though... and I watch them talk with people etc and I think god...I wish I had something like that.  Somebody who I could finally get close to again, but who shares the same views as me.  (Like to hang out with or something I know you all are my friends, dont get me wrong! )
But the funny thing is... I can yearn for that, but in the end...that person would get close to me and I to them, but I would bail out on hangout days. I would probably end up dreading having to places with this person.  Why?
It doesnt matter how much I like them... I still just hate the public.

I wish I were different sometimes.

Anyhow... on another note.

I have been having crazy crazy dream all week.  Most of them are like end of the world dreams 0.o.
Like major natural catastrophes etc.  Like for example...what if the Earth started spinning backwards? Yupp.. I had a dream that it was night for like an hour then all of a sudden it was day time again, because the Earth started spinning backwards..crazy.
And last night I had a dream about some crazy phys-co lady who could morph into animals and like she kept trying to kill me.

Today...
I have a day off! But I have it jammed back with stuff. I SHOULD be writing my statement letter for my scholarships im applying for..but I got a little distracted.  I have to go pick up my letter of reference, go to a store meeting, call my work hot line and fix how I get paid,  go to class, go to the financial aid office, go back to class and then drive home in rush hour traffic. WHEW on my day off! lol
And tomorrow (If i get paid correctly) I will be going to look at cars and pray and hope. (BY MYSELF THOUGH!)
Everybody is working and nobody can go with me so im going by myself.

Okay Ive really got to go.. I have no time for this!!

2 comments:

  1. One major car pointer... if you're looking at any GM car (Chevy, Buick, Pontiac), ask if the intake manifold gasket has been changed, and if it has green or orange anti-freeze. Green = good, orange = bad. =]

    Also, I feel ya on the anti-social thing. I have friends and love to go out and have fun, but I do sometimes cancel stuff so I can just sit at home and not have to deal with the everyday drama that occurs out in the world. I think everyone has a little bit of that in them, but for some people it's harder than others to maintain friendship, it's a lot of work.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, we're all a bit anti-social really. It's okay. If I lived in Hawaii, we would def be hangout type of friends in addition to workout friends.
    Good luck getting everything done on your day off and hope that you get a good car!

    ReplyDelete