Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sick

I feel miserable.

I went to see Bruno Mars last night (who btw soon everyone will know his music is amazing)
I can already foresee him being the nest big thing.

I, however, was sick through the entire thing. I had the most front and dead center seats available (better than his dads...I felt a bit guilty about this, I have to admit)
But I was sick and nauseous the entire time.  We got invited up into the V.I.P lounge like back stage with the band and Bruno but had to turn it down due to me feeling like I was going to puke any second. I just have to say..this shows you how sick I feel I would NEVER turn down an opportunity like that Never. I have to go open up the store its 4am. Hopefully I can go home today and not have to stay longer than 2 hours (I can barely talk) :( and Im pretty sure I have a fever.
Alright....pray I dont throw up thats the worst.

Update:

Yupp,  I have a fever :(
Luckily I got off work at around 6 something and came home and slept.
But I am meeting people today to look at their nissan sentra! So I gotta go now... blah

2 comments:

  1. Wow I just youtubed him: you're so right.

    Hope you feel better sweetie!
    P.S. Kate, Jon and I are trying to find you on facebook. Add me! http://facebook.com/carreno92

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope you get better! And yeah, definitely add us on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete