Wednesday, April 28, 2010

FML

Of course things dont come easy.

Ive worked my ass off to get this car. I get such bad anxiety I make myself sick, but ive sucked it up and set up everything I need to, to get this car.  Come to find out the safety might be expired on their car which means.. I cant buy it until that is done, I have to take the car down to Geico for them to inspect so I can get full coverage...and then after all of that I have to drag these people to the bank with me, where I will finish my loan up and they will give the check to the owners and I will get the title.

So far the people are *okay* not that okay, they arnt to happy.... about having to go to Geico and the bank. But not if the safety IS expired....im like fucked. Hopefully one of the geico places can get it done for me.... ugh
I feel so sick from all this anxiety . I have eaten barely anything for the past week, good news is Ive lost weight!

1 comment:

  1. Ha I don't think that's the way you WANT to lose weight.
    What a hassle! But what needs to be done needs to be done. If things fall through, don't get too stressed, you'll always find another one.

    ReplyDelete