Monday, April 26, 2010

Paper Done!

So I finished my research paper!
I just have to finish up the last touches. But its all written. :)

Now I just have to put a power point together and write another paper for English. But hopefully that one will be a bit easier since its on Sylvia Plath and based all on opinion!!

As you all saw already (via facebook <3 ) My fever broke last night while I was sleeping and Im allll better. Except... my voice hasnt come back yet, but thats okay because I feel finnee.

My mom is going with me early tomorrow morning to sign my loan and hopefully Ill be able to go get my car tomorrow!! Cross those fingers.  The only bummer is I have to work tomorrow (pooey) I havent had a day off for awhile (except yesterday but I was really sick) I just slept all day.

Anyhow, this entry is extremely everywhere and terrible grammar etc. but you know what... I don't care! I just got done writing a damn good research paper with good vocabulary. I can use some slang damnit!

Lol

I make myself laugh.

I cant wait till everyone can listen to this song I am listening to right now...... not for a little while though... and I cant say anything until its released (i feel special).  SOON though, Ill post this mysterious song and everyone can be in a trance with me.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your car! Good job with your paper =]
    Feel better and get your voice back!
    And I'm dying to hear this mystery song.

    ReplyDelete