Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Wreck of the Hesperus

My rooms looks the Wreck of the Hesperus.

I want to clean it up, but im lazy...and that time could be spent reading the Bell Jar. (Which is riveting and I cant put it down.)

I dont have much time to read either, which is why it takes awhile for me to finish a book (otherwise I could finish it the same day I started) but I decided that I need to make myself read more. I just read between classes and before bed etc. or on my lunch break at work. hehe. Its nice though to be reading again. 

Besides all of that... ive been working like crazy. I was scheduled another 6 days in a row of working and on Monday I close and Tuesday I open.... Im going to be very grumpy this week. :)
Although, hopefully tomorrow I can get a car!!! Wouldnt that be lovely?? Im not sure it will happen so fast though.....

I already picked out my classes for next semester (yes I am a huge nerd and I realize this semester isnt even over yet!)

Monday/ Wednesdays:  Ill be taking a Geography class and an Short Story and Novels class
Tuesdays/ Thursdays:  Speech Performance class and an intro to Literature (focused on Monster Fiction!!)

I will love all those classes except the Speech of course, but Speech is required... :(

3 comments:

  1. LOL nice Longfellow reference!!!
    I'm glad things are working out with the car situation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your classes sound fun! I had to take a speech class once. Ugh. Luckily my teacher was relatively chill. Hope yours is as well.
    wh00t! hope you get your car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woooow you are one organised lady! I don't even have tomorrow organised let alone next semesters classes...good on you ;)and hope you get a car! From experience i know how frustrating it is not to have one!!

    ReplyDelete