Saturday, April 17, 2010

Stupid Cars

Im sorry my posts have been random and I havent been reading peoples blogs. :( Im starting to feel the stress of the last couple of weeks at school +work+sleep+trying to find a car...

My car search didnt go well.  I spent my whole day off looking at cars and none of them were in my criteria (they were either manual, too high mileage, or too pricey) I spent like 2 hours at my dads friends dealership and they like held my hostage there. They kept showing me 16,000 dollar cars and I was like...THIS ISNT IN MY PRICE and they are like *its okay we*ll bring it down* So they bring it down to 12,000 and are like *You ready to buy this?* And im like...NO ITS NOT IN MY PRICE RANGE.  *What can we do to sell you a car today?*  SHOW ME CARS THAT MEET MY BUDGET... So after 3 hours of arguing and apologizing to the guy saying *look I just need to think about it* I finally ran out of that place never wanting to deal with cars ever again.  I am soooo sick of this. Im just going to take the next thing.

I am working a 4am shift today..I havent done that for like 2 weeks, so im really tired.  My stomach hurts too :( I have to work from 4am -1:30pm.........not fun.


Time to go to work.

Ill try to make better posts when I get home!  (And Reply to all of you guys!! Thanks for commenting etc even though I have been a shitty blogging buddy. <3333)

4 comments:

  1. That sucks, dude! I hope things take a turn for the better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to go in there with an assertive attitude! Good first try though. And it's totally cool if you haven't been keeping up. You have legit reasons not to. Just don't forget to update us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make me smile and laugh (although not for this entry, obviously, cause not having a car sucks) so you get an award! Check it out - http://jonvscollege.blogspot.com/2010/04/trailblazin.html
    You earned it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is going to be a major stereotype but grrrr i can't STAND car salesmen!!! i really wish you good luck and courage and patience and pain relief and probably even valium in the mix...shudder! i hope you find a car IN THE RIGHT PRICE RANGE soon! :)

    ReplyDelete