Friday, April 9, 2010

Oh just you wait...

I woke up and got ready for class as always..
on my way to class I stopped to get some gas, since I was on E, and found out my card was being declined. So I come home and find out my check never got deposited into my account and now I owe the bank a bunch of money for over draft fees etc...no wait it gets better... so i call the people and say W TF why hasnt my check been deposited...*Oh it was sent to you in check form* OH WHY??? *Somebody at your bank must have changed that * ya....

Needless to say, im going down there right now to yell at them all for fucking with my money in the first place. Somebody at the bank had transfered all my money from my savings to my checkings without my consent... and then i think it shut down my savings account, hence the paper check.... so now...im going to tell them they better take off every overdraft or ill take my money elsewhere bunch of fuck heads. GAH im so mad. I couldnt even go to class because I have -200.00 and no way to pay for gas. SWEET

No comments:

Post a Comment