Friday, April 2, 2010

Whyd you go stick your head in the oven?

So I finally officially finished Eat Pray Love and now have a new  book underway.
I was going to start Demian by Herman Hesse, but when I was at Borders yesterday I couldnt find it and I ended up starting to read the Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.  So im going to read that first, but then ill travel on to the books suggested, of course book suggesting is still open so please suggest away!

At Borders I found 2 nice journals in which I intend to write my stories in.  Ive been meaning to put up a page on my blog that covers the progress of the book Im working on right now.

anyhoww I was going to write a really good entry in a story format, but time escapes me and I have to get to class.

Ill try to update tonight (tomorrow I think Im going to go look at cars!)

2 comments:

  1. Demian.

    I. Love. Journals. I love journals a lot.
    They're always so pretty =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww i envy you very much right this second. Oh to have the time to read a novel! I'm a fast and avid reader but the last one i read was only about a 100 pager and it took me 2 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete