Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ahhh a day to myself....

Its only 11:21 am and I already accomplished everything I wanted to do today, running!!!!
Yes! I finally did it, I got my lazy ass up and went running. Oh it felt so good. The last two nights Ive been dreaming about playing soccer again. Oh, whatd I give to play again. I just might too, I was talking to Joe about it last night. He used to appose the idea of me starting, yet another thing in my life. But I never get to exercise anymore and he agreed that I should have something in my life to do besides work and school. And soccer, is perfect, because I can get all my aggression out in a healthy way! :D
I am so excited.  The only rough part about it all are my knees....I just really hope I can ACTUALLY play again...I might have to be a field player instead of goalie idk..that would suck, but its better than nothing I finally decided.

Okay so I have today off and my goal is to read more of Eat Pray Love and to write/type out a couple more pages for my book.  Doesn't that sound like the best day ever?

So far I have 2 book recommendations:
 Demian by Herman Hesse
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray

Thank you for suggesting those they are going on my list. : D

If anyone else wants to suggest a book please do!!! I am longing to grow my list!


2 comments:

  1. Right now I'm working on the Cass Shipton books by Dolores Stewart Riccio. They're fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on going running! I'm still trying to force myself to do crunches. Ugh, workouts.

    ReplyDelete