Thursday, March 25, 2010

The worst dreams...

I failed to mention my dreams yesterday.  Mainly, because they were so gross.  Peoples ligaments got chopped off and husbands murdered by a psycho perv who was chasing after me and planning on killing Joe.. just stuff like that! But then tonight, I had an even worse dream.  My nephew died.  Yes...the whole dream I was crying hysterically. Wailing...Ive never actually wailed before (I don't think, maybe I did when grandpa died?) But thats how sad I was I was full on wailing.  I dreamt that I was at his funeral and I felt like I was holding him and his soft baby skin. It was too much, even now while I type it my heart feels heavy and Im starting to panic.  Ive only ever seen him a handful of times (he is only a year old) but that connection you have with family is something else...its just unreal. So anyways I like redreamt the dream (if it wasnt bad enough to have it the first time) First I dreamed he died and I went to his funeral. But then...I dreamed I was at school and trying to get away and then I remembered he died and today was his funeral. I look at the time and its like 3:40pm and his funeral was supposed to start at 2:00pm. So now Im crying all over again and trying to drive, but then im on a bike and the funeral is right down the street, but I cant pedal anymore. My feet wont move and Im just wailing on the side of the road. The funeral is over.  I cant move. I wake up.


Well! Nice way to start my day right?
Believe me the last thing I feel like doing is going running, but I sure hope I can just get past this funk and get my ass up later. 

Our water is running white. What does that even mean? I think they are working on it right now....but gross. I dont even think taking a shower is healthy right now (which might be a good excuse not to go running, how will I shower afterwards?)
Lol

I really need to start working on my paper/ studying.
I will I promise.

I cant believe its already Thursday.

My bank called me this morning too....really weird. Some lady left a message...but I have no idea why she would be calling?
Makes me nervous. As if I dont have enough things that I worry about add on my bank....sheesh thats bad. I tried to call back but the number is unknown. So then I tried calling the bank, but I have this really weird complex...so when the message started talking to me and asking me to press a number I just hung up because I have NO idea what number Im supposed to press to talk with this lady called Gay. So my phone is on loud and I just hope she calls back....

Tough life right?
Definitely!
Hehe have a wonderful day friends!

1 comment:

  1. I hate getting bad dreams :(
    I've only ever had seven bad dreams that were bad enough to wake me up, but they still get me scared when I think about them.

    ReplyDelete