Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You guys are awesome!!

HUGE HUGS TO JON, LEXA AND ALAINAROSE

I love you guys, thanks for cheering me up!

Ive had a rough couple of days and Im just going to blame it all on my hormones. :) Can I do that? Please?

Lol, but im better again.  Im very happy to get to read and write again today.  Im also going to run! (Now I really HAVE to go running) Im also going to try to meditate a little. 

I also set a nice little date night with Joes mom. We have both been in a weird funk so we*ve decided some a chick flick Movie night and some Panda Express would cheer us up.  Its already working!

My legs/stomach STILL hurt from that work out the other day...its actually really funny, it just shows everyone how out of shape I am.  I am a little nervous about my knees though I noticed the muscles around them are really really sore. I just hope that knee cap stays in its socket.  The second it pops ill be back on my butt again scared to go running.

Alright well I dont have much else to say that I havent already. I could go on and on about nothing, but that would be just a LITTLE annoying. :0)

OH I LIED.

I AM OFFICIALLY PLANNING MY BACK PACKING THROUGH EUROPE TRIP.

Ireland, Scotland, England, Switzerland, Italy...maybe Austria and Germany (we havent fully decided)

I am sooooo excited!!!!
It wont be for another year and a half but its something to look forward to!

4 comments:

  1. That's amazing! I've always wanted to go to Europe!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you tried wearing a knee brace? Really helps with not putting strain on your knees! and besides you kinda look like a pro with them ;) haha....oh and SO SO exciting about your trip!! i live on the border of france and switzerland and it really is the most beautiful place...so add it to your list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. AHHHHH KNEE DISLOCATIONNNN! That is not fun sweetie, I agree with alainarose, get a knee brace =]
    That Europe trip sounds super mega exciting!! I'm excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Psssssst!!!
    You have an award waiting for you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete