Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY!

First Id like to start with thanking Jon!  He gave me this award... :) With it comes a couple instructions so Ill share.


Rules:
  1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
  2. Share 7 things about yourself.
  3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
  4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award 
Seven things about myself...
1. I live in Hawaii
2. I love soccer and was a goalie for 9 years, but recently had to stop because of knee complications  :(

3. My favorite color is purple (and at one point I had purple hair- not my whole head though)
4. I have 2 older brothers and 1 older sister. (Ben= 13yrs older, Jon=11yrs older, and Michelle = 6years older)
5. I love to read
6. I am working on my own novel
7. I love Boston

 Okay! Now I will pass this award along, I dont know 15 bloggers, but oh well!

1. Cardiac Outbursts
2.  Everybody is somebody else*s weirdo

Id pass one to jon, but that seems a little silly! :)

Thats it for today... Happy St. Patricks Day !!! and yes, I am in fact a wee bit o Irish.

I cant wait to go put on shamrock earrings!!

2 comments:

  1. I got another award for you waiting at my blog=]

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thanks so much for my first award! i'm honored :) great to learn 7 things about you too...i guess i better go and do my part!

    ReplyDelete