Friday, March 19, 2010

Fantasyland

Im done focusing on reality.  Seriously, its all out the door for me. From now on reality is just something I have to deal with and my imagination is where I will survive.

I need to start writing again, even if its just a page a day.

I start tomorrow and I will start keeping track of how many pages I have written for that day and how far I have come in the overall process.

So far I have 1 chapter.

I know you might be wondering what the hell I am writing about; to put it in its simplest form...I am writing about a girl on a different world who is greeted with great trials... :)  The genre is Fantasy.

As for my day..well by the introduction you can just tell the ending wasnt the greatest.
I did however, get a nice little ego booster from my English teacher who told me to submit my essay about Ambrose Bierce into a contest for $500.00.

I ended up going to see Green Zone tonight....after coming out of that movie I really realized what a bunch of morons live in this world.  Is nobody competent?  Honestly, I doubt it. Which is one of the many reasons why it is best to go back to my world within my imagination and ignore reality entirely; its the only thing that I have to rely on anymore.

Night World.

2 comments:

  1. First of all, congrats on the essay!!! That had to be a nice feeling!
    Second of all, I see no issue with indulging in a few fantasies! I'd love to read some of what you've written!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck winning the contest!
    I definitely hear you on the fantasy part. That's part of why us writers are so quirky and different from everyone else.

    ReplyDelete