Saturday, March 27, 2010

I plan....

I plan on going running today (but dont hold me to that!)

Im easily distracted.

There are so many things I wish I could do, but not enough time in the day!

I want to go for a run and then come home and still have plenty of time to write/read and fool around on the internet, but I only have 3 hours.........1 hour spent running, 1 hour spent doing something else and 1/2 hour getting ready and then one more 1/2 hour...thats not much time before work to do anything.  Thats when I end up saying fuck running ill stay home and devote 3 hours of my time to one thing...then again thats the attitude that made me gain all this weight in the first place so maybe I really shouldnt listen to its advice?

Anyhow, school starts soon and although Ive promised to work on my homework I havent.

Its really not hard at all, but I wanted to get ahead and since getting ahead isn't due on Monday (nor is my actual homework) I have procrastinated and given myself a weeks oasis.

The water in my house finally went back to normalISH. It was like really white and then would evaporate, but leave a bunch of bubbles...Joe said he looked it up and its calcium build up in our pipes. As you can imagine this was my face...
But he said calcium build up wouldnt harm us... hmm well now the water is clear again so hopefully all is okay.
Still...so gross.

Okay well im off to start my short full of nothing day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That's really strange about your water. At least it's fixed now.
    And I hope you went running! That would make one of us. Seriously, my whole workout routine will get better once I'm back at school on Monday. I'll have less temptations to eat and no cable channels to watch.

    ReplyDelete