Thursday, March 25, 2010

WEEEEEEEE



Jon gave me this awesome award!
The rule is to pass it to 10 buddies, but I only really have 4. <3

1. Jon
2. Lexa
3. AlainaRose
4. Kyle

Okay so I went running again :) Yay!  It feels so good.. Oh, ya I was going to mention. I DO have a knee brace but I have no idea where it is at the moment. :( So I have been running without it (even though thats not very smart, but i am very desperate to run) I technically should be wearing 2 anyways...looks like I might need to go buy some.

Anyhow, so Ive been running and reading.  I havent started yet on my paper and studying for my test...which I really need to. I have tomorrow off though and Im going to try and get a lot of that done tomorrow!

Eat Pray Love is an amazing book I totally recommend it!

Um ya, just got off work....not too much is happening here. OHH.... I went  to go see Remember Me (yes with Robert Pattinson) thinking...it was a chick flick... Um no, most depressing movie EVER. Thats all im going to say.

Okay...im off for now..Ill put a more coherent post together tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. You deserved the award!!! And thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do your paper! And thanks for the award =]
    And get your knee braces!
    Wow, now I really want to see Remember Me. They say he was the best in that movie after Harry Potter.
    I'm thinking once I finish Huck Finn (since I made myself promise to finish it before I read anything else) I'll read Eat Pray Love since you praise it so much!

    ReplyDelete