Friday, March 12, 2010

This Is War.

It has begun, my official fued with my Logic teacher (who is in no way logical at all)
He minused 23 points from my test even though I got ALL the answers right. My grade should have been a 95.
I am beyond pissed.  And on top of all that he never gave us the homework back for that section of the test! So how the hell was i supposed to know that me working out the problem on the side of the page wasnt okay?
Is that really worthy of minus-ing 23 fucking points? No, you dumb old fucking illogical teacher, it is NOT okay. And I will fight for my A, because I knew every goddamn thing on that test and did amazing!

2 comments:

  1. WHAT?! That's ridiculous! If you didn't do that then he would've pulled some crap about not showing work.
    Sometimes, I wonder about those teachers.

    ReplyDelete